Grace is “unmerited favor”. Even if we don’t deserve it God freely
and willingly gives it to us.
Grace Truth # 1: Grace is a Free Gift
- Romans 6:23 (ESV) For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Eternal life in heaven is a free gift we receive from God.
- Supposing you’ll die today, do you know where you will surely go?
Grace Truth # 2: Grace is Not Earned of Deserved
- John 3:16 (ESV) “…that he gave his only Son,…”
- God gave his Son (Jesus) as the greatest gift to mankind for the salvation of everyone from any kind of sin. (Romans 8:32)
- We must let go of our sins by confessing it to God. (1 John 1:9)
What must we do with God’s Grace?
- EXCEL in Grace – 2 Corinthians 8:7 (ESV) But as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all earnestness, and in our love for you—see that you excel in this act of grace also.
- LIVE with Grace – 2 Timothy 2:1 (ESV) You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus
- MAGNIFY Grace – 2 Corinthians 12:9 (ESV) But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Upon receiving this truth about grace, who are the persons you would like to share this?