Figuratively, your “talk” is about the thoughts and words
you believe that will happen in your life. Your “walk” is the action
tasks you do with God’s help to fulfill your declaration. What are the words you declare now which must happen in the next coming days?
# 1: Have a Working Faith
- James 2:22 (ESV) …faith was active along with…works, and faith was completed by…works…
- A faith that is acted upon will be successfully completed.
- Faith the most important element that will radicalize the way we love God and live our faith
# 2: Have a “Glory to God” Mindset
- 1 Corinthians 10:31 (ESV) So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
- As we work on our goal, tasks or projects keep in mind to put the signature of God’s excellence in it. Your faith in what you do will glorify God and will attract the favor of others.
- Hebrews 11:6 (ESV) And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
# 3: Have a Compelling Agenda
- 1 Corinthians 9:26 (ESV) So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air.
- An agenda is some thing that you think is important to be acted upon that is guided by your personal vision and mission.
- What are the big and great goal/tasks/project you need to be fulfilled this week?
- How are you planning to complete it? How does God enter the picture these wonderful undertakings?
- What is your current compelling “agenda”? Ho will it contribute to the ushering of the kingdom of God.