Someone said, “Seize the day or die regretting the time
you lost.” Are there days that you felt you were able to give your very best? How did it turn out? How did affect the quality of your life?
# 1: Walk Your Talk
- Ephesians 5:15 (ESV) Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise,…
- Wise people talk excellently and walk powerfully. They receive guidance from the Bible and live out the life God wants us to live.
- James 1:19-20 (ESV) Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
# 2: Schedule Everything
- Ephesians 5:16 (ESV) …making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.
- If our day and time is gold, then we must schedule it well so that we don’t regret the past days and the past opportunities.
- Psalm 90:12 (ESV) So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.
# 3: Prioritize God’s Purpose
- Ephesians 5:17 (ESV) Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
- Our whole life must be synced in God’s purpose. We must be on a daily quest for God’s specific agenda and details. We can only do this if we are always searching the Word of God.
- What are the things in both your life’s walk and talk that needs to be developed?
- How have you prioritized your schedule for your personal, family, work, study and ministry life?
- What are the specific things that God is making you do know that may radically change the course of your life
- Who are the people you are praying for to share the Gospel?