Are there goals or plans in your life that is now coming to
fulfillment? How has God become part in developing it?
# 1: God’s Develops the Specifics of the Dream
- Philippians 1:6 (ESV) …that he who began a good work in you…
- God’s dream for us will always be for our good. He will never plan some thing that would destroy us.
- Matthew 7:11 (ESV) If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!
# 2: God’s Develops the Process of the Dream
- Philippians 1:6 (ESV) …will bring it to completion…
- God always has an end in mind for us. He has a definite goal for our lives. Just be patient enough to wait for his revelation.
- Proverbs 16:1 (ESV) The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.
# 3: God’s Develops the Deadline of the Dream
- Philippians 1:6 (ESV) …at the day of Jesus Christ.
- God’s deadline is achievable only through his grace. We should always be ready to declare God’s help in whatever we dream.
- Philippians 4:13 (ESV) I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
- Share a “dream come true” in your life experience. How did God show up to fulfill it? How did He worked his miracles in making sure that it came to pass?
- What are the lessons in life you have learned lately? How has it helped you become a better person? How has it given you the boost to live your current life for God?
- What the the goals (plans or dreams) you are still hoping that God will do in your life? How has it encouraged you to proceed to the next chapter of your life?
- What are your personal plans in developing your future disciples?