Dr. David Yonggi-Cho said, “Dreams and visions are languages of the Holy Spirit.” What are you greatest dreams (plans or vision) in life for yourself, your family, your studies, your work and your service to others?
# 1: God is the Dream Designer
- Jeremiah 29:11a (GNT) I alone know the plans I have for you,…
- Our greatest dream that will identify and define our lives is given by God as mentioned in His Word (the Bible).
- God know us and values us well enough to say to us that He is the dream giver and also the dream provider.
- Matthew 10:30-31 (GNT) As for you, even the hairs of your head have all been counted. So do not be afraid; you are worth much more than many sparrows!
# 2: : God is the Dream Developer
- Jeremiah 29:11b (GNT) …plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster,…
- God will develop our dream for it to be fulfilled and fruitful.
- John 15:5 (GNT) “I am the vine, and you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will bear much fruit; for you can do nothing without me.
# 3: God is the Dream Sustainer
- Jeremiah 29:11c (GNT) …plans to bring about the future you hope for.
- God will sustain our dream until it is successfully completed.
- Philippians 1:6 (GNT) And so I am sure that God, who began this good work in you, will carry it on until it is finished on the Day of Christ Jesus.
- As God has opened heaven for you in this new day, new week or new month, what are the immediate desires of your heart that will give blessings to others and glory to God.
- What are your plans in developing and deepening intimacy in your love relations with God?
- What are your plans in sharing Jesus to your friends and making them lifelong disciples of Jesus?