To be “glorified” means “God finally removing our sins
at Jesus’ 2nd coming.” Read 2 Corinthians 4:17. What are the
negative and evil thoughts, emotions and actions you would like God to completely remove from your life?
# 1: Glorified to be ESTABLISHED
- Romans 3:25 (GNT) …God shows that he himself is righteous and that he puts right everyone who believes in Jesus.
- We are established in God’s righteousness to be and do right.
# 2: Glorified to RECONCILED
- 2 Corinthians 5:18 (GNT) All this is done by God, who through Christ changed us from enemies into his friends and gave us the task of making others his friends also.
- We are reconciled to God so that we can also lead others to peace.
# 3: Glorified to PURIFIED
- Hebrews 1:3 (GNT) He reflects the brightness of God’s glory and is the exact likeness of God’s own being, sustaining the universe with his powerful word. After achieving forgiveness for the sins of all human beings, he sat down in heaven at the right side of God, the Supreme Power.
- We purified to be more Christlike in thought, word and deed.
# 4: Glorified to REDEEMED
- Ephesians 1:7 (GNT) For by the blood of Christ[a] we are set free, that is, our sins are forgiven. How great is the grace of God,…
- We are redeemed to freely love and serve God.
- Christ’s resurrection indicates God’s satisfaction with His son’s work. What are you doing now to usher in the Kingdom of God?
- To assure our being “glorified”, the Lord Jesus is continuing His work of intercession on our behalf before Father God in heaven (Hebrews 7:25). What are the prayer concerns you would like to raise up
to the Lord Jesus as our greatest intercessor?
- Who are the family and friends you are praying to invite at FJC this Sunday?