Faith Group connects God’s Word to our lives in an intentional way. The options below offer a Faith Group community a variety of study options that will help participants grow as disciples. Each study is rooted in Scripture and deals with real-life issues that are relevant to today’s believers.
Naranasan mo na bang mahalin at magmahal? Share a story.
Way # 1: Experience His LOVE
- John 3:16 (ESV) “…For God so loved the world…”
- God loves us with the “agape” kind of love. A love that is given to us despite our negative background or experiences.
Way # 2: LET GO of our Sins
- John 3:16 (ESV) “…that he gave his only Son,…”
- God gave his Son (Jesus) as the greatest gift to mankind for the salvation of everyone from any kind of sin. (Romans 8:32)
- We must let go of our sins by confessing it to God. (1 John 1:9)
Way # 3: Make Him LORD
- John 3:16 (ESV) “…that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
- Anyone who believes in Jesus receives eternal life (life in heaven).
- Receiving eternal life means receiving the kingdom of God in your life making Jesus your only Saviour and Lord.
What must we do now with God’s Love?
- PRAY this prayer: Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to you now. Please forgive me and cleanse me from all my sins. Today, I am opening my heart and life for you to become my Lord and Savior. I am receiving your gift of eternal life so that when I die I’m sure I will directly go to heaven. This I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
- SHARE what you have received to anyone who needs Jesus.
- JOIN Faithful Jesus Church this Sunday.