Faith Group connects God’s Word to our lives in an intentional way. The options below offer a Faith Group community a variety of study options that will help participants grow as disciples. Each study is rooted in Scripture and deals with real-life issues that are relevant to today’s believers.
Figuratively, your “talk” is about the thoughts and words
you believe that will happen in your life. Your “walk” is the action
tasks you do with God’s help to fulfill your declaration. What are the words you declare now which must happen in the next coming days?
# 1: Have a Working Faith
- James 2:22 (ESV) …faith was active along with…works, and faith was completed by…works…
- A faith that is acted upon will be successfully completed.
- Faith the most important element that will radicalize the way we love God and live our faith
# 2: Have a “Glory to God” Mindset
- 1 Corinthians 10:31 (ESV) So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
- As we work on our goal, tasks or projects keep in mind to put the signature of God’s excellence in it. Your faith in what you do will glorify God and will attract the favor of others.
- Hebrews 11:6 (ESV) And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
# 3: Have a Compelling Agenda
- 1 Corinthians 9:26 (ESV) So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air.
- An agenda is some thing that you think is important to be acted upon that is guided by your personal vision and mission.
- What are the big and great goal/tasks/project you need to be fulfilled this week?
- How are you planning to complete it? How does God enter the picture these wonderful undertakings?
- What is your current compelling “agenda”? Ho will it contribute to the ushering of the kingdom of God.
Someone said, “Seize the day or die regretting the time
you lost.” Are there days that you felt you were able to give your very best? How did it turn out? How did affect the quality of your life?
# 1: Walk Your Talk
- Ephesians 5:15 (ESV) Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise,…
- Wise people talk excellently and walk powerfully. They receive guidance from the Bible and live out the life God wants us to live.
- James 1:19-20 (ESV) Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
# 2: Schedule Everything
- Ephesians 5:16 (ESV) …making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.
- If our day and time is gold, then we must schedule it well so that we don’t regret the past days and the past opportunities.
- Psalm 90:12 (ESV) So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.
# 3: Prioritize God’s Purpose
- Ephesians 5:17 (ESV) Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
- Our whole life must be synced in God’s purpose. We must be on a daily quest for God’s specific agenda and details. We can only do this if we are always searching the Word of God.
- What are the things in both your life’s walk and talk that needs to be developed?
- How have you prioritized your schedule for your personal, family, work, study and ministry life?
- What are the specific things that God is making you do know that may radically change the course of your life
- Who are the people you are praying for to share the Gospel?
Are there goals or plans in your life that is now coming to
fulfillment? How has God become part in developing it?
# 1: God’s Develops the Specifics of the Dream
- Philippians 1:6 (ESV) …that he who began a good work in you…
- God’s dream for us will always be for our good. He will never plan some thing that would destroy us.
- Matthew 7:11 (ESV) If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!
# 2: God’s Develops the Process of the Dream
- Philippians 1:6 (ESV) …will bring it to completion…
- God always has an end in mind for us. He has a definite goal for our lives. Just be patient enough to wait for his revelation.
- Proverbs 16:1 (ESV) The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.
# 3: God’s Develops the Deadline of the Dream
- Philippians 1:6 (ESV) …at the day of Jesus Christ.
- God’s deadline is achievable only through his grace. We should always be ready to declare God’s help in whatever we dream.
- Philippians 4:13 (ESV) I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
- Share a “dream come true” in your life experience. How did God show up to fulfill it? How did He worked his miracles in making sure that it came to pass?
- What are the lessons in life you have learned lately? How has it helped you become a better person? How has it given you the boost to live your current life for God?
- What the the goals (plans or dreams) you are still hoping that God will do in your life? How has it encouraged you to proceed to the next chapter of your life?
- What are your personal plans in developing your future disciples?